We Are Hiring at Smartkeeda
Smartkeeda.com, India’s leading online Test Preparation website is hiring for the below mentioned profiles. This is a permanent position at our office in Agra. Please read carefully.
1. Content Developer/Subject Matter Expert (QA, English Language and Reasoning Aptitude) – 1 Vacancy for each
• As a Content Developer, you will be required to develop questions with their detailed explanations which are included in different Mock Tests at Testzone, the Test Series portal of Smartkeeda.
• To analyze and become aware of the pattern and difficulty level of various exams Bank, SSC, Insurance and Law Entrance Exams.
• To interact with our users and clarify their doubts online.
• Must hold a Bachelor's degree in any field.
• As a candidate, you must have a strong command in the domain you are applying for.
• Candidates with prior Teaching/ Content Development experience will be preferred.
• Must be comfortable with high difficulty questions as appearing in Bank/Insurance/Law Entrance Exams these days.
If you believe you are a match, kindly email your updated CV to email@example.com as well as firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly keep the subject line as “Application for Content Development Position at Smartkeeda, Agra Office”.
2. SEO/Digital Marketing Executive – 1 Vacancy
• To carry out keyword research for both Smartkeeda and Testzone.
• To conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis.
• To execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies.
• To conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits on a monthly basis.
• To help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications.
• To guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content.
• To keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes.
• To build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
• Must hold a Bachelor's degree in any field (A Certificate in SEO Management/Digital Marketing will be a big plus.)
• As a candidate, you must be well-versed with SEO/Digital Marketing Tools.
• Candidates with prior domain experience will be preferred.
3. Blog/Article Writer – 1 Vacancy
• As an Article Writer you will be responsible writing useful and SEO friendly articles on different topics for Smartkeeda and Testzone users.
• Domain knowledge (Knowledge of Test Preparation Segment specifically Bank, Insurance, SSC, other entrance exams is a must.
• A bachelor's degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field.
• Knowledge or experience with Social Media and (SEO) practices is a big plus.
If you believe you are a match, kindly email your updated CV to email@example.com as well as firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly keep the subject line as “Application for Blog/Article Writer Position at Smartkeeda, Agra Office”.
4. Computer/Data Entry Operator – 1 Vacancy
• As a Computer/Data Entry Operator you will be required to develop PNG/JPG images, enter data (mainly questions developed by Content Developers) to Smartkeeda Database, covert content into PDFs, etc.
• To convert given mathematical data in the form of Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Line Chart using Microsoft Excel.
• Must be well-versed with computer operations specifically – Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must have great command over typing both English and Hindi language text with not less than 50 words a minute.
• Must be able to draw images using CorelDraw/Photoshop software.
• Knowledge of Dreamweaver software is a big plus.
If you believe you are a match, kindly email your updated CV to email@example.com as well as firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly keep the subject line as “Application for Computer/Data Entry Operator Position at Smartkeeda, Agra Office”.
Kindly note that the applications that do not match our criteria will not be responded.
2nd Floor, Gaurav Bhawan,In front of Amal Garden, Arvindpuram, Shastripuram, Sikandara, Agra.
Preparing for LIC Assistant Mains Tips and Tricks
Preparing for LIC Assistant Mains 2024 – Tips and Tricks
22 Dec 2023
SBI Clerk Mains Our Complete Information Hub
SBI Clerk Mains 2023: Our Complete Information Hub
19 Dec 2023
SBI PO Mains Descriptive Test Strategy
How to score high in Descriptive Test in SBI PO Mains 2017 exam – SBI PO Exam Strategy by Toppers?
24 Nov 2023
Study Smart or Study Hard SBI PO Mains Strategy
Study smart or Study hard- Which Strategy to choose while preparing for SBI PO Mains Exam?
24 Nov 2023