Best Test Series for SSC CGL – Testzone by Smarkeeda
SSC CGL is one of the most sought-after exams in the country, and if you are planning to appear for it, you must validate your level of preparation on different levels with the best test series available for the SSC CGL Exam having a combination of patterns with a variety of questions to help you prepare for the worst.
Since the Staff Selection Commission has completely revised its Tier-II pattern and you must be ready to do the spadework to ace the examination with a good score. First of all, you need to familiarize yourself with the latest examination pattern for the SSC CGL 2022 examination and some of the significant changes introduced by the commission for the upcoming examination.
Following are the major changes announced by Staff Selection Commission for the upcoming SSC CGL Exam:
1. Tier-I will be qualifying: This year one of the significant changes introduced in the SSC CGL exam is that the preliminary examination would be qualifying in nature and hence the score obtained in this phase will play no role in the final merit of the examination.
Therefore, this year your major focus should be on fetching the maximum marks out of the Tier-II exam so that you can grab your desired post at the desired location.
2. Sectional cutoff/focus on all the sections: Earlier, there was an overall cutoff that you needed to qualify to move to the next round. However, this year there will be a sectional cut-off for each section introduced in Tier-II. You need to qualify the sectional cutoff of each section to be considered for further processes. Therefore you cannot trivialize the role of any of the sections introduced in Tier-II.
3. New sections have been introduced in Tier-II: Apart from mathematical abilities and English language, Reasoning and General Intelligence, General Awareness and computer knowledge will also be asked in the paper I of the second phase of the examination. Therefore you need to practice these sections as well to maximize your score in Tier-II.
4. The tier-II exam shall have three papers instead of two: Earlier, Tier II comprised only two papers, Paper I – Mathematical Abilities and Paper II – English Language.
As per the latest notification released by the staff selection commission, Tier II shall consist of three papers instead of two. Mathematical abilities, English Language, Reasoning and General Intelligence, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge would be asked in Paper-I of Tier-II.
- Paper-II (Statistics) will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III (General Studies - Finance and Economics) will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
Paper I is mandatory for all the posts while paper II would be conducted for the required posts only.
5. Final merit will be prepared based on Tier-II score only: Earlier, the combined score of Tier-I, Tier-II, and the descriptive exam were considered for deciding the final merit. This year onwards final merit list would be prepared based on the overall performance of candidates in the Tier-II Examination only.
6. Post preference would be asked after Tier-II: Earlier, the candidates who qualified the cutoff for Tier-II and descriptive were asked to submit their preference of posts during the document verification process. However, this year the descriptive examination has been scrapped and you will be asked to submit your post preference right after the Tier-II examination.
Dear aspirants, to become really good at anything, you have to practice and repeat, practice and repeat until the technique becomes intuitive. To help you practice and ace the SSC CGL exam with flying colours, Smartkeeda has brought Testzone, a uniquely designed Test Series platform with the latest pattern SSC CGL mock tests designed by our experts to help you prepare efficiently for their upcoming SSC CGL exam.
The latest pattern SSC CGL Test Series by Testzone offers 385+ mocks distributed as follows:
- 220+ Topic tests
- 55 Sectional tests
- 30 Full-length tests for Tier-I
- 40+ Previous Year papers
- 30 Full-length tests for Tier-II on the latest pattern
How Testzone Test Series is the best Test Series for the SSC CGL exam:
1. Smart Test Interface: Through its Smart Interfaces it helps your brain condition in a way that you become aware of when to skip difficult questions and how to pick the easiest questions first in the SSC CGL exam and thus can score higher in less time.
2. Real Exam Simulator: Those who are already prepared for the SSC CGL exam can choose the real exam interface mode and can check their performance in a real exam-like scenario.
3. Quality Questions by Subject Expert: Every single question that we pick for the SSC CGL Test Series goes through the sharp eyes of our Subject Experts who themselves are Ex-Servicemen from Central Departments and they make sure that you go through some quality questions during the test.
4. Smart Explanation: We at Testzone provide our users with both – Smart and Traditional Approaches to solve a particular question. This way you get aware of different methods to solve a particular question and thus become prepared for SSC CGL exams thoroughly.
5. Ask a doubt: This feature is really helpful when you tend to get stuck to a question and have a doubt in mind. We generally respond to your doubts within 24 hours.
6. Brilliant After-Test Analysis: The analysis part is really crucial in a Test Series and believe us we provide you with such parameters in Analysis that can indeed help you devise your own strategy that can help you secure the maximum marks in the minimum possible time. Every single tab – Overview, Accuracy, Speed, Time Distribution, Topic Preference, Strong vs Weak Areas, etc. is there to help you get aware of your strengths and weaknesses and help you understand what strategy toppers follow in a test.
So if you are really one of those serious SSC CGL aspirants who are willing to gain an edge over others, Testzone Test Series for SSC CGL is a must to have for them.
Try the best Test Series for the SSC CGL exam and give a super boost to your SSC CGL preparation.
Preparing for LIC Assistant Mains Tips and Tricks
Preparing for LIC Assistant Mains 2024 – Tips and Tricks
22 Dec 2023
SBI Clerk Mains Our Complete Information Hub
SBI Clerk Mains 2023: Our Complete Information Hub
19 Dec 2023
SBI PO Mains Descriptive Test Strategy
How to score high in Descriptive Test in SBI PO Mains 2017 exam – SBI PO Exam Strategy by Toppers?
24 Nov 2023
Study Smart or Study Hard SBI PO Mains Strategy
Study smart or Study hard- Which Strategy to choose while preparing for SBI PO Mains Exam?
24 Nov 2023