What are the hacks for cracking the SBI PO?
Experience shared by Ankit Vani, SBI PO 201
I Studied 4 hours a day for 3 months along with a 10 hour job which consumed a lot of my energy and made it into the blue corridors of this banking behemoth. Here are my cents for cracking this examination:
- Avoid static GK completely. Learn the concept of opportunity cost and you will get a lot of clarity behind this hack of mine.
- Quantitative Aptitude section is majorly about Data Interpretation cases. Become quick in simple calculations and it will save you a lot of time in the main examination.
- Learn tables, square roots and cube roots. For bigger numbers, learn the tricks from YouTube to calculate it real fast. Remember, a second saved is a second earned.
- For every subject, focus more on quality rather than quantity.
- Revise GK Capsules for last three months after prelims results are out. Don’t just cram the bullets, dig deep into them and go through every point again and again.
- Clarity of mind is extremely essential during the exam. I was clear about focusing on accuracy and thought about nothing else during the mains exam.
- Give a lot of mocks. And give them as if you are appearing in the real examination. It will eliminate a lot of problems that you might face on D-day.
- Solve a lot of time bound quizzes. It will keep a good check on your speed and accuracy.
- Play it smart. You can not master every topic in the syllabus.
- During preparation, don’t think about how much others are studying. Their preparation is beyond your control.
- Don’t waste time picking up a grammar book and cramming all the rules. Rather give time to reading, consume a lot of articles daily and it will have compounding effects over a period of time.
- Read a lot of banking awareness and get into minute details of every topic.
- Do not reveal about your preparation to anybody, most importantly, relatives. This way you will be away from all the negativity and bullshit failure stories that they preach.
Remember, the battle rests inside the mind. Condition it for success and things will work out your way.
All the best.
Preparing for LIC Assistant Mains Tips and Tricks
Preparing for LIC Assistant Mains 2024 – Tips and Tricks
22 Dec 2023
SBI Clerk Mains Our Complete Information Hub
SBI Clerk Mains 2023: Our Complete Information Hub
19 Dec 2023
SBI PO Mains Descriptive Test Strategy
How to score high in Descriptive Test in SBI PO Mains 2017 exam – SBI PO Exam Strategy by Toppers?
24 Nov 2023
Study Smart or Study Hard SBI PO Mains Strategy
Study smart or Study hard- Which Strategy to choose while preparing for SBI PO Mains Exam?
24 Nov 2023