SEBI 2022 Legal Officer Get to Know Study Plan, Legal Stream Vacancies, Eligibility, Application, Syllabus, Test Series, Pattern, Cut Off, Admit Card, Results
SEBI LEGAL OFFICER TEST SERIES:- MASTER PLAN by Smartkeeda
Important Notification for SEBI Law Test Series:
2. 2 Papers of Prelims phase 1 have been uploaded with the new pattern for best simulation.
4. The upcoming Tests will have explanations for majority of questions as they are conceptual.
5. The errors that you mention are corrected on the same day. It is not possible at times to individually respond but you can check your updated scores after refresh button.
6. Smartkeeda has decided to include 3 more concept based Sectional Tests from Company Law and Securities law after Prelims to include more pattern based questions as asked in the SEBI Phase 1. 1 additional test of sectional from IBC ACT.
7. Mains exam will be of 50 marks each and will have 8 tests. The Tests will strictly follow the exam type questions asked by SEBI in Prelims. Sample Questions released by SEBI are very easy and we have followed that pattern in 60% of our SEBI Legal Exam 1.
8. The main reason behind the increase in tests is that our team will have better evaluation of the paper in prelims and in the next 40 days we will remove any discrepancy in our question pattern and the actual exam.
The vastness of syllabus and the cut throat competition makes SEBI Legal Officer Exam one of the toughest exams to crack in India. India’s Leading online test provider smartkeeda.com with more than 21 selections in Bank and other Legal officer exams has brought a comprehensive series for your preparation in the times of COVID for SEBI LEGAL OFFICER 2022. In this article we will cover given below points:
Benefits of our Test Series:
1. We have experience in making the Legal Test Series for various exams in India. Last year we had more than 21 selections in Bank and other Legal officer Exams throughout India. We will give the questions as far as humanely possible according to the exam level of SEBI LEGAL Grade A.
2. SEBI Legal Officer Test Series will keep you in the race by managing your time Schedule. The package consists of day by day goals and more than 10000 questions data bank.
3. One Stop solution for Prelims and Mains of SEBI Legal Officer Exam. After you give your Prelims Exam we will be ready with Questions for Mains and Mock Interview (paid) as well.
4. The SEBI Legal Officer Test series will streamline your mind to optimize your performance in the Prelims examination. The timer in the Testzone series will help you to keep a tab on your time in the each section of the Exam but it is particularly useful for SEBI Prelims.
5. The SEBI Legal Officer Paper is Online and we offer both Web and Android App experience to our users.
6. Test and Buy:- You can give one free mock test of both Prelims Sections of SEBI Legal officer to check our quality apart from our 1000 questions which are freely available at your perusal.
Study Plan for SEBI Legal Officer Exam 2022:
This SEBI Legal Officer test series Schedule is designed to make you fly through all the three stages of SEBI LEGAL OFFICER exam. The competition lately in the SEBI LEGAL exam has increased leaps and bounds and a strategy is needed to crack the Exam. The exam consists of many sections in the preliminary as well as mains preparation stage but a detailed schedule like this followed with Iron Hand Discipline is surely going to take you to the post of SEBI LEGAL officer and give you, your desired career security.
SEBI LEGAL OFFICER GRADE-A PRELIMS + MAINS STRATEGY
No need to buy out-dated books in the market or subscribing any magazine apart from Smartkeeda. Just follow the written details and you will find yourself in a comfortable position to top the exam.
Schedule Start Date 20 October 2022
SEBI Legal Prelims is an important step in becoming a law officer as it allows you to enter the penultimate Final written SEBI LAW MAINS Examination.
The Prelims is divided into 4 parts
I. General Awareness Section of SEBI LEGAL OFFICER (Most scoring but EXTREMELY Vast)
- Primary prep Material: For current and Banking G.K- Go to the ‘Smartkeeda.com’ and do the current affairs from August 2021 - February 2022 along with the detailed quiz part to clear the G.A.
- Mains Test of Prep Material for SEBI LEGAL OFFICER:- Please note that all the 30 quizzes mentioned below are different 30 Quizzes for each month. i.e TOTAL 180 quizzes. After you are done with this, kindly go to “Testzone.com” which is our test based site to download PDF’s of Current G.K with Financial affair snippets. This can be accessed at Mock Drill section of the site.
- Revision strategy - Keep 10 days strictly for Revision and for miscellaneous Cramming sessions like, banking G.K , Bank Headquarters, full form of organizations etc..
- Static Portion of GK - Lucent GK’s last portion of the Static book around 50 pages which has all the names of important parks, games, sport awards etc. Do 2 pages daily, as the book is concise and contains a lot of Information. Start as early as possible and try to keep some time for Revision.
II. Logical reasoning for SEBI LEGAL OFFICER
Most aspirants take Logical Reasoning quite easy, not realizing that in the exam hall this section is indeed a life saver if G.K or Quant is too difficult to handle. Kindly practice from the links down below:-
- Alpha Numeric Symbol Series - 2 days
- Seating Arrangement Quiz - 3 days
- Coding Decoding Quiz - 3 days
- Puzzle Test Quiz - 3 days
- Blood Relations Quiz - 3 days
- Directions Sense Test Quiz - 3 days
- Number n Ranking Test Quiz - 2 to 3 days
- Reasoning Data Sufficiency - 2 to 3 days
- Analogy Quiz - 2 to 3 days
- Alphabet Test Quiz - 2 days
- Classification Quiz - 2 days
- Missing Number Quiz - 2 days
- Maths Operations Quiz - 2 days
- Logical Sequence of Words Quiz - 2 days
Keep 10 days for doing some reasoning questions in which you are not sure.
The last but scoring and tricky section is English. Without preparation it eats your time.
III. English Section for SEBI LEGAL OFFCIER
Do five Quizzes from each section every alternate day Till Exam Date. Do the complete sections of Synonyms, Antonyms & Comprehension Test.
IV. Quant Section for LEGAL OFFICER EXAM: Buy a good book and practice it along with Smartkeeda Quant section which has around 1000 questions of SEBI Quant topics in online manner.
SEBI LEGAL OFFICER PRELIMS and MAINS STRATEGY
SEBI LAW Ideal Mains Schedule for an average student.
Main Corporate Laws - These Laws should be completed in a fortnight except Company Law and IBC which can be given more time as per the need of the candidate.
Main General Laws - These should be finished with optimum utilization approach. Bare sections of Important Topics must be remembered.
- Transfer of Property Act - Complete it by 3 to 4 days
- Indian Mercantile Law - Complete it in 2 to 3 days.
- Consumer Protection Act - 1 day
- Law of TORTS - 1 day
- Arb. & Conciliation Act - 1 day
- Civil Procedure code - 5 to 7 days
- Constitution of India - 5 to 7 days.
- Criminal Procedure Code - 7 days
- Indian penal Code - 5 days
- Miscellaneous - Max 10 days
4 Hours exclusively for Prelims General till exams that includes Practice of Quant and Reasoning.
6 to 8 Hours exclusively daily for SEBI Prelims and Mains.
How SEBI Legal Officer TestSeries Plan helps:During your Prep a time based test schedule will grill you with 24 TESTS OF SEBI SO PRE AND MAINS. The results will follow the Discipline!!!!!
- 5 Tests for Prelims
- 11 Tests for Prelims (Law)
- 8 Tests for Mains (Law)
Attempt SEBI Phase 1 Paper 1 Click Here
For exclusive customer care support “Only Paid Subscribers” dial or SMS:- 6291145808 Or You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for LIC Assistant Mains Tips and Tricks
Preparing for LIC Assistant Mains 2024 – Tips and Tricks
22 Dec 2023
SBI Clerk Mains Our Complete Information Hub
SBI Clerk Mains 2023: Our Complete Information Hub
19 Dec 2023
SBI PO Mains Descriptive Test Strategy
How to score high in Descriptive Test in SBI PO Mains 2017 exam – SBI PO Exam Strategy by Toppers?
24 Nov 2023
Study Smart or Study Hard SBI PO Mains Strategy
Study smart or Study hard- Which Strategy to choose while preparing for SBI PO Mains Exam?
24 Nov 2023