400+ Important Maths Questions for CLAT 2019 | CLAT 2019 Maths Questions PDF at Smartkeeda
The entrance exam for Law aspirants i.e. CLAT 2019 is round the corner. Mathematics will play a major role in this exam. We at www.smartkeeda.com have brought a lot of quizzes on each and every topic of Maths. Practice important CLAT Mathsquestions PDF and Quizzes to boost up your preparation for the upcoming CLAT 2019 Exam.
Important topics covered underCLAT Mathematics are:
Maths Syllabus for CLAT Exam
- HCF and LCM
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Ratio & Proportion
- Pipe and Cistern
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Numbers
- Number System
- Problems on Ages
- Simple Interest
- Volume and Surface Area
- Height and Distance
- Boats & Streams
- Mixture and Alligation etc
CLATMaths section will feature questions based on the above mentioned topics. Thus one needs to practice more and more CLAT maths mock test on a regular basis to attain good marks in the exam. Maths Questions plays a vital role in deciding merit. With strong basics and regular practice one can definitely achieve excellence.
Tricks to score better in CLAT Maths Section
- Back to Basics: Go to your basics and enroot them by practicing your strong areas. Attempt each quiz daily on www.smartkeeda.com for better variety of questions and unmatched explanations. Learn new concepts to improve your weak areas through a wide range of quizzes and pdfs available at free of cost at www.smartkeeda.com.
- Revision: After learning new concepts it is equally important to revise them on a daily basis, so that the concepts get freeze in one’s mind. Revise the concepts by attempting topic-wise quiz of each topic learnt.
- Practice is the key: “Practice makes a man perfect” is a well-known proverb and is true indeed in the present scenario. With the increasing competition now-a-days, not only learning but the practical application of the concepts also has an equal weightage. Specially in Maths which is a subject that requires regular practice to achieve excellence. After learning and revising the concepts, practice one quiz daily to check your progress.
- Self-Evaluation: Self-Evaluation is another thing that plays a major role in the existing cut-throat competition. Attempt one test daily and evaluate your strengths and weaknesses. Weak areas are the ones where you need to practice more. At www.testzone.smartkeeda.com you can attempt full mock test of CLAT and with the detailed evaluation done after each test, you can analyze the strengths and weaknesses and chose the further course of action.
Hope this article has helped you in making a strategy on how to improve quantitative aptitude for CLAT 2019 and acquainted you regarding what are the various topics that are part of the syllabus of quantitative aptitude section of CLAT exam 2019.
Here are the links of CLAT Maths Questions Quiz and their PDFs So you can practice offline.
Preparing for LIC Assistant Mains Tips and Tricks
Preparing for LIC Assistant Mains 2024 – Tips and Tricks
22 Dec 2023
SBI Clerk Mains Our Complete Information Hub
SBI Clerk Mains 2023: Our Complete Information Hub
19 Dec 2023
SBI PO Mains Descriptive Test Strategy
How to score high in Descriptive Test in SBI PO Mains 2017 exam – SBI PO Exam Strategy by Toppers?
24 Nov 2023
Study Smart or Study Hard SBI PO Mains Strategy
Study smart or Study hard- Which Strategy to choose while preparing for SBI PO Mains Exam?
24 Nov 2023